Features of Bootstrap that break:
- Collapsible components bounce disruptively due to Effects.
- Drop down menus parent disappears upon closing child.
- Tooltip trigger/parent disappear on blur.
- Popover trigger/parent disappears on blur or toggle.
- Tabs disappear on trigger and toggle.
With most of these issues, the cause is that Prototype.js applies display:none; to the parent element, making it disappear.
There are several possible solutions but the quickest, most efficient way is to simply add this code to the head of your document:
I’m not going to go into it too much but basically you are temporarily disabling the
Resolve the conflict between Bootstrap 3 and PrototypeJS